Monday, November 23, 2009

winter wonderland 2

winter wonderland 2
winter wonderland 2,
originally uploaded by rustchic.
It's holiday time and the markets are heating up. We had a great time at the Poboy Festival yesterday- lots of people out and the weather stayed calm. We'll be doing a few different events coming up:
Freret Market Dec. 5
Bacchanal Holiday Market Dec. 6
Eco Toddy Dec. 10
Frestivus Dec. 12
Treme Creole Gumbo Festival Dec. 12&13
Elysian Fleas Dec. 19 & maybe Bywater. stay tuned for more details to come.

I'll have more of my french market bags, ruffle totes & laptop bags plus more bayousalvage art to wear and salvage ART!

You can always check out my spot at 4310 Magazine, Foundry Square for more goodies + vintage. I'm selling out of my cut velvet items very quickly.

See Yall There

No comments: