Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Complete and utter chaos getting ready for San Francisco International Gift Fair and Round Top Next

You may want to squint before looking at this photo:



It is painful to post but it is part of what has been driving me crazy.My home is a chaotic mess due to making stuff.I know it is true because Heather came home with news of this crazy fab studio today and we both considered moving all of our crap there and maybe ourselves too as this house is just not big enough for all of our stuff, plus art stuff plus pets.We cant afford it one bit yet somehow it doesnt matter as it looks so much better than what we have now.

I have to get this room cleared out in a few days for these new/old fixtures purchased to organize all the crap in here. And, I am still shipping out for the San Francisco Show and then have a 6 week turn around for Round Top/ Marburger Antique Show. Did I mention my rep wants me to go wholesale and just take a few accounts. I will be the lace ruffle farm.

Plus I am costuming one film, working on pre production for a video and then a producing gig for a documentary. Plus Mardi Gras, raising money for this scholarship fund at work and planning Rudy's Jazz Funeral.Scratch this as a photo of my sewing room, this is my brain off of drugs. And not one of this events has been enough to raise enormous bucks, but I am still interested in them so we shall see.

So this is just a portion of the clean up job ahead. I think the box of industrial sized garbage bags should do the trick, eh?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow....!!!!!
pace yourself ...try to find some fun in it all. Time to pull out your bag of tricks. Good luck and hopefully most of it will be prosperous to the cause. kelly

RustChic said...

yeah that would be great. it also just feels good to get rid of stuff. but then i went shopping and now its all full of stuff again!thanks kelly~)