Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What I'm not okay with




Sometimes people take it to far. I was suprised to get this picture in an email yesterday. I was really suprised when I found out it was customer and fellow artist. Then I went to her blog. She says she will sell them everywhere but Etsy out of respect for me. Thanks. Thanks for giving me credit and directing customers to my shop. Thanks for admitting your complete and utter copy, down to my signature sales stands. Is it okay to copy my Etsy shop designs only if you just dont sell them on etsy? I dont think so.This was only my banner, my moo card image, the picture from my ads in the paper and on blogs. You've lost a friend pixie.

4 comments:

margaret coble, aka mags. said...

whoa. that is beyond wrong. that sucks.

Wear Your Wild said...

WTF has been taken to a whole new level!

Rachelle @ greenKangaroo.com said...

I really wish you'd say who it is! Or just tell me privately. I'm dying of curiosity.

RustChic said...

thanks mafiosa and tennessee pal
it hurt my feelings but i'm moving on now to new stuff
its just a shame. and it kills me that this was someone who i thought was cool