Monday, July 2, 2007

Home Renovation Blues


This is but a mere blip of all that we need to have stored to continue renovations. I cannot believe what Heather was able to accomplish in this scant sixty foot space.She is a true organizational genius. Good thing, because without her I'd have to have three storage units.We are unable to get into the attic at this time due to an incident with an overweight AC inspector and some aging attic stairs.Thus, this space entered our lives.And it is lovely.

All you can see is one side- the other is free,super free space to put more stuff. We can spread west like manifest destiny. Meanwhile I am having a super destash sale at my rustchic shop to get rid of fabric.There isnt enough time in the day to photograph all of this fabric. If you have any special request, shoot me a line and I'll look. As long as it is vintage, I've got it, sho nuff.

No comments: