Thursday, July 26, 2007

No Sleep Til Brooklyn, Brooklyn- Etsy Trashion Trunk Show





I've been on a caffeine fueled journey the past few nights trying to get everything together to send to the Etsy Labs for the Trashion Trunk Show happening this Friday night, July twenty something and keep up with all of my orders.
I decided to make a bunch of limited edition cuffs to send as special swag for those who show up early to make the event memorable.
This is the first edition entitled "Creme Brule." I am hoping to also get out a group caleed "Oysters Rockefeller." Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kateri Morton said...

I know it's totally after the fact and you've already triumphed at Trashion, but I'm just now catching up on your blog. These are beautiful! (What did the Oysters Rockefeller ones look like?)